Thanks to support from the UM School of Education and the Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies, the first year of ICS participation for any NEW SCHOOLS will be FREE OF CHARGE (space permitting).
To register for ICS programs, please send an email to Jeff Stanzler (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the following information:
( ) Arab-Israeli Conflict (Number of teams [ ])
( ) International Poetry Guild
( ) Earth Odysseys--Morocco (Fall Only)
( ) Place Out Of Time (Winter Only)
( ) Michigan Student Caucus
Name of School:
( ) High School ( ) Middle School
Zip or Postal Code:
FAX (if available):
(Country where school is located if not part of address):
Name of individual committing school to participation :
E-Mail Address (IMPORTANT):
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --
Registration * Cost: $350 per term per exercise. For the Arab-Israeli simulation, additional teams cost $225 a piece.
* Fees cannot be waived, refunded, or reassigned.
* Checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank and be payable in U.S. funds. Checks should be made payable to: The University of Michigan-ICS
* You may also snail-mail the information above to:
Interactive Communications & Simulations
4007 School of Education
The University of MichiganAnn Arbor, MI 48109-1259
* Payment or purchase order must be included with application. If your district's procurement process may delay receipt of this form, send a duplicate to ICS to reserve your space. Late registrations will be accepted as space is available.
*ICS Projects generally run late-September through early December, and then again from late January through April.